Rask Law Office originated in Saskatoon in 1993 and at that time was known as Pearson Rask.In 2000, it became known as Rask & Company and primarily focused on serving clientele in Saskatchewan.In 2006, an office was launched in Calgary and during the years since, Rask Law Office has provided legal services to clients in Alberta, Saskatchewan and the Northwest Territories.
In recent years, the core services provided have included residential and commercial real estate, corporate and small business law along with aboriginal law.
As a member of the Jencor preferred partners, Rask Law Office will provide a 20% discount on legal services relating to corporate and small business transactions.In addition, a flat fee will be provided for residential real estate matters.At this time, the fees we are offering are as follows:
- Cochrane: $1100.00 plus GST
- Calgary: $1200.00 plus GST
- These flat fees include all disbursements other than those instances in which the client needs/wants Title Insurance.
- Cochrane: $700.00 plus GST
- Calgary $800.00 plus GST
- These flat fees include all disbursements other than those instances in which the client needs/wants a Real Property Report or an Estoppel Certificate.
- Cochrane: $500.00 plus disbursements and GST
- Calgary $500.00 plus disbursements and GST
- These fees include up to four payouts ($25.00 per additional payout). Also, paying for a Real Property Report and/or an Estoppel Certificate, if needed, is the client’s responsibility.
216 SUNTERRA VIEWS
** Though we're proud of the connections we've made in this industry and fully endorse the companies that are listed under our 'Preferred Partner Program,' Jencor Mortgage and its employees or subsidiaries are in no way responsible for the content on any linked sites. We also can't take responsibility for the professionalism or workmanship/services of any of the companies recommended here or elsewhere on our website.