Alberta Recreation Property Near Big Cities on the Upswing
Alberta's recreational property values, particularly those near Edmonton and Calgary are on the rise a new market report says.
According to the 2017 Royal LePage Canadian Recreational House Report, recreational properties near the two cities have begun to see their markets turn a corner with slight year over year prices increase so far in 2017.
Average regional prices in Alberta include:
- Pigeon Lake: $450K for lakefront / $315K for woodland cabin / $236K resort/condo
- Wabamum Lake and Lac St. Anne: $516K for lakefront/ $242K for woodland cabin
- Sylvan Lake: $1M for lakefront property
- Pine Lake: $600K for lakefront property
- Canmore: $2.75M for riverside property / $790K for resort/condo property
Edmonton Journal 06/20/2017