Mortgage Broker, Advice, Home Buying, Mortgage

How to Find a Professional to Work With

Jencor Mortgage    |   

Categories: Debt Consolidation , First Time Home Buyer Mortgage , Mortgage Broker , Mortgage Companies , Mortgage Refinancing , New Construction Mortgage , Spousal Buyouts

blog 2.jpg

You have worked hard, saved and are financially ready to buy a home and your next step is to find the professionals, Jencor Mortgage Agents are licensed mortgage professionals and can also refer you to a licensed real estate professional as well as lawyers.  Jencor's team of professionals will provide advise to ensure you are comfortable and you successfully negotiate the best mortgage financing.

Whether purchasing your first home, vacation property, renewing your mortgage or looking at some investment properties. Let us work with you and provide you with the service and expertise you deserve.

Bank employees can assist in mortgage financing but they do not require a license through The Real Estate Council of Alberta.

We have Mortgage Advisors licensed in Alberta, British Columbia and Ontario.

Refer to the RECA website: / Searching for an Industry Professional.  All mortgage brokers in Alberta must obtain a license thru RECA. For British Columbia FICOM, Finanical Institutions Commission Financial Services Commission of Ontario